Power Alley 22 Ft. Batting Cage (Reconditioned)
22’ x 12’ x 8’ Real Ball Home Batting Cage from Heater Sports™
Patent No. US 8,172,703 B2 & US 8,496,545 B2
- Reconditioned -
All reconditioned products have been remanufactured to perform just as great as our new products. We inspect and test each product before they are sent to you, and come with the same 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty as our new products.
• 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
• 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
Remember when becoming a great hitter used to mean chasing balls, searching for an open ball field to hit live pitches, or spending dollar after dollar at the commercial batting cage? Well, those days are gone!
Introducing PowerAlley Home Batting Cage from Heater Sports™ , the most affordable and revolutionary batting cage ever developed for improving your hitting at home.
Most hitters spend 68% of their hitting time searching for a place to hit and chasing the balls in the outfield once they do. And that’s not all, studies also show that most hitters rarely hit more than 50 pitches in any given hitting session.
With the PowerAlley Home Batting Cage you spend 94% of your time hitting the ball and can hit over 250 pitches in the same amount of hitting time.
Take hit after hit without the hassle of chasing down every ball and watch your batting average soar with your own home batting cage.
The Heater Sports® PowerAlley Home Batting Cage delivers innovation and quality in an affordable batting cage right to your own backyard. Built for ease-of-use and durability the PowerAlley sets-up in minutes. The unique fiberglass pole design, strong 1” polyethylene netting, and steel ground stakes provide unusual strength and support along with the flexibility to withstand the elements.
Measuring 22 feet long, 12 feet wide, and 8 feet high the PowerAlley is the smartest batting cage for home or club use.
• Solid Fiberglass Frame
• 1” Polyethylene Netting
• Steel Ground Stakes and Nylon Support Ropes
• Built-in Pitching Machine Harness
• Works Perfectly with Trend Sports Pitching Machines
• Fiberglass poles assemble quickly while adding strength and stability
• 1” Polyethylene Netting is durable and strong
• Steel Ground Stakes provide rugged support
• Built-in Harness connects easily to pitching machine
• Model #: PA199
• 22 ft. Long, 12 ft. Wide, 8 ft. High
• Recommended Ages: 6 years to Adult
• 30-Day Money Back Guarantee - One Year Warranty
• Use for Baseball or Softball