Xtender 72 Ft. Batting Cage (Reconditioned)
72’ x 12’ x 10’ Real Ball Home Batting Cage from Heater Sports™
Patent No. US 8,172,703 B2 & US 8,496,545 B2
- Reconditioned -
All reconditioned products have been remanufactured to perform just as great as our new products. We inspect and test each product before they are sent to you, and come with the same 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty as our new products.
• 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
• 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
The Xtender 72 Batting Cage is the most revolutionary batting cage ever developed! Never before have you been able to purchase a complete batting cage and have it shipped directly to you.
The Xtender 72 arrives in two boxes, each box contains everything you need for a 72 foot batting cage. Just following the easy instructions and the cages join together to make a 72 foot home batting cage.
The secret to the affordability and durability of the Xtender Home Batting cage lies in the frame design and netting.
First, the frame’s side supports are made of steel tubing to give the frame durability and maximum swinging area for the batter.
Second, the middle arch of the frame is made of flexible fiberglass rod. This rod allows the cage to flex in the wind without bending or breaking.
Third, the six power stakes are staked into the ground to give maximum frame support.
Fourth, a rugged foam pad slides over each frame support to protect the frame from balls.
Fifth, the extra strength catch net is made of 1” polypropylene netting compared to 2” netting used on other cages. This smaller netting provides twice as much strength in the same amount of space.
And because you can connect Xtender cages together, you can increase the length of your cage just by ordering another Xtender Cage. Don’t let another day go by without owning your own batting cage. The Xtender comes with a 30 day money back guarantee and 1 year limited warranty. Order yours today!
• Solid Steel & Fiberglass Frame
• Foam Padding
• 1” Polypropylene Netting
• Steel Ground Stakes and Nylon Support Ropes
• Built-in Pitching Machine Harness
• Works Perfectly with Trend Sports Pitching Machines
• Fiberglass poles assemble quickly while adding strength and stability
• Foam Padding protects frame from damage
• 1” Polypropylene Netting is durable and strong
• Steel Ground Stakes provide rugged support
• Built-in Harness connects easily to pitching machine
• Model #: XT799
• 72 ft. Long, 12 ft. Wide, 10 ft. High
• Recommended Ages: 6 years to Adult
• 30-Day Money Back Guarantee - One Year Warranty
• Use for Baseball or Softball